Here are a few things we think you should know about us…
- We are members of IATA, are a Registered Seller of Travel and are insured to protect you and your trip. Additionally, Charlotte Barillier is a Certified Travel Associate.
- Unlike other travel agencies, we book the services directly with trusted suppliers in each country instead of sourcing a U.S. based tour operator. Although this method requires more work, it removes unnecessary steps, avoiding miscommunication and best satisfying the clients’ interests.
- We have years of experience working with high-profile individuals and understand the importance of discrete travel. We have also repeatedly worked with large groups and multigenerational families.
- Although we appreciate some of the bigger hotel brands, we truly love boutique and privately owned properties. We are not partnered with any specific hotel brands or travel consortia, allowing us to freely choose hotels based on our clients’ preferences.
Your trust is important and we are happy to answer any questions you may have about our qualifications and background.
OUTSIDE THE BOX
Our biggest selling point is our customization. Here are a few fun things that have been featured in our itineraries…
- An authentic wedding ceremony in the African bush including local dancers, homemade cake and a private photographer
- A honeymoon dip in the Dead Sea scheduled around the lunar calendar for one of Hollywood’s well-known actresses
- A personalized genealogical PowerPoint presentation from Ireland’s top genealogist, followed by a full day tour to the county and towns that the family’s ancestors once lived
- A surprise, private trip to a swimming spot in the Okavango Delta with cocktails and floaties awaiting the travelers’ arrival
- The exclusive rental of a remote, luxury riad (Moroccan villa) in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains for a group of twelve colleagues and their spouses
From honeymoons to group trips, we strive to actualize our clients’ visions and must-dos. Airport to airport, we will take care of all the details so all they have to do is enjoy.
With few exceptions, Roam Travel Company organizes itineraries that operate on a private basis. The services we are able to provide include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Chauffeur services
- Airport greeters
- 4 and 5-star accommodation
- Local and national guides
- Specialty guides and one-on-one tours
- Yacht and fishing boat charters
- Helicopter and plane charters
- Villa rentals
- Custom restaurant recommendation lists and reservations
- Flights within the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- 24/7 emergency assistance during travel
Beyond the above, if it can be done (and it is legal!), we are confident that we have the contacts to arrange it.